The exciting life of two people in love.
Finally some pics :) he gets cuter and cuter, and I see a little more YOU in him! Is he about ready to walk???? Wakely isnt even scooting yet and shes a little past 8 mos!
and seriously, look at those dimples!!!!
Love that little face peeking over the table! Looks like he's getting into everything these days!
you guys seriously make the CUTEST babies... please tell me that there are like 10+ more in the future!!
That picture of him smiling is to die for....I love him!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Finally some pics :) he gets cuter and cuter, and I see a little more YOU in him! Is he about ready to walk???? Wakely isnt even scooting yet and shes a little past 8 mos!
and seriously, look at those dimples!!!!
Love that little face peeking over the table! Looks like he's getting into everything these days!
you guys seriously make the CUTEST babies... please tell me that there are like 10+ more in the future!!
That picture of him smiling is to die for....I love him!!!
Post a Comment