Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Hair Cut

My FIRST baby's FIRST hair cut, at 6 months old!!! Jeff had been wanting to cut it for awhile now and I was just too scared and attached. It was like something tangible that I was changing about my baby. It was traumatic for me but I pulled through and we got it done. Krew looks a lot more like a boy now. We did it on the beach vacation with my family, so I made the first cut then Mom finished it so I could take pictures. Krew is so handsome now!



3 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Awe.... Our babies are growing up! Soon we will be attending their wedding :)
Hes so dang cute!

Fab Five said...

What a big boy! Say goodbye to the comb over! :) Beautiful scenery in the background too- not too shabby!

The Bedke Fam said...

I have 4 thoughts:
1. I can't believe he's already getting a haircut. So much hair! I love it!
2. That beach house looks beautiful...I'm jealous.
3. You are gorgeous!
4. I miss you a whole stinkin' lot.

when are you coming to idaho?