Sunday, June 12, 2011

Claremont Wilderness

Near our house is a little 5 mile hike that Jeff and I have been on and this time we went with our friends Dallin and Destiny. It was fun but I STILL couldn't make it all the way. My new goal is to get in shape and make it the whole 5 miles! I'm so pathetic. Krew and I get tired and Jeff doesn't even break a sweat or breathe heavy! Good thing he always carries Krew, but I'm carrying the camera and water, don't I get some credit?


2 comments:

McCall said...

What hike is this? Is it the mountain at the top of Mills?

Laura Garner said...

You are quite ambitious there with the 5 miles! I try running every now and then but I feel like my body's shot :) I'm toast! It looks like you are guys are loving having Krew around. He's so cute and has so much hair! Evan is 5 months old not and he's JUST starting to grow it in! So funny. We added .blogspot to our blog, just so you know if you tried looking and it gave you a blank page!