
Good morning world! Here we are, bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to start another day! This is how our mornings go; Krew is the alarm clock, Jeff goes and gets him, changes the diaper, takes off his pajamas because he sweats and drools out of everything (he even sweats when we're cold, weird). Krew comes in bed with me, Jeff gets ready and leaves while I try to convince Krew he wants a few more min of sleep. Imagine the cutest snooze button ever. Every 10 minuets Krew will start telling me to wake up and I pat his belly and say just a few more minuets.
3 comments:
Awe hes so chubby and cute! I went to alliance today and we all agree that you need to post more, pics. WAY more pics :) haha hes sure a cutie! Miss you!
Too cute. The boys are pretty good about chatting and playing for a good twenty minutes or so after they wake up while I try to return to consciousness. Good job training him early. :o) Love you!
haha. love it!! he is just so adorable. i think our babies should be friends ;)
Post a Comment