

Uncle Tyler sleeping with Krew (sometimes Krew goes to sleep fast when there is a blanket over his eyes, I promise he's ok). Krew met his cousin Hunter last weekend at his (Krews) blessing. They are 7 weeks apart and Hunter came in and was wearing these pajamas and I got very excited because Krew had the same ones!!! So we took a picture.
3 comments:
ah so cute! I love my nephew and I love my son! We had a great time visiting you! I'm sure the next time will be even more fun because the boys will be older and actually interact with each other!
Cute!!! I miss him already!
Haha sometimes when its bright in the house I have to put a blanket over Wakelys eyes or else she gets distracted... funny things we have to do to get them to cooperate haha. Hes sure a cutie! Lovin his hair!!! :)
Post a Comment