Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Many Faces of Krew









Krew had his first photo shoot when he was 1 month old and here they are! He is so cute! The shoot was complete with crying, screaming and 2 poops without diapers on, which stained the white sheet and comforter. I guess it's Murphy's law right (whatever can go wrong will)? But I don't care because the pictures turned out great!

10 comments:

alisha said...

They did turn out great! Such a handsome boy. I LOVE that hair, it makes him look so mature! It will be longer than Shelby's hair in no time! Boys have all the luck. :) Hope everything is going great Kapri. My little one will be arriving in 20 days!!!

Devry said...

Holy mole he's a cutie!...and that hair! I have to say Deak (and Preston) are jealous of it :]

Samye said...

He is so precious!! I love his hair...all my babes had lots of hair and I have always loved playing with it. Hope you are doing well!!

McCall said...

he is adorable! i love all the baby pics... and they will be sooo fun to look back on.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE them! haha WE got Wakelys pictures taken the other day and I Cant wait to see them. CUte Idea to do them when he is at the stage of making so many faces! He looks like JEff! :)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SO stinkin' cute!

Fab Five said...

I love his expressions! You gotta frame those!!!

Maegan said...

oh he is SO sweet! that thick blonde hair is to die for! i'm just so happy for you!

Sis. Stokes said...

He is so precious! And such a little ham just like his parents! What a character. You've really got yourself a little angel, my dear. Congrats again.

Jana said...

He is absolutely perfect, Kapri. such a handsome little man :) Good work.