The exciting life of two people in love.
I cannot believe how much your little guy has I'll trade you!!jk He's too cute
Oh my goodness he has so much hair! He is adorable Kapri! He looks so much like Jeff, but I see a lot of you in him too.
That's so sweet! I love the little half grin on his face. He has so much hair! Cutie Patootie!
He's already changed so much! I almost wouldn't recognize him! And he hair still looks red... uh oh!
oh my heck! you must post more pictures, he is sooo cute! I love his hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I cannot believe how much your little guy has I'll trade you!!jk He's too cute
Oh my goodness he has so much hair! He is adorable Kapri! He looks so much like Jeff, but I see a lot of you in him too.
That's so sweet! I love the little half grin on his face. He has so much hair! Cutie Patootie!
He's already changed so much! I almost wouldn't recognize him! And he hair still looks red... uh oh!
oh my heck! you must post more pictures, he is sooo cute! I love his hair!
Post a Comment