Monday, October 18, 2010

So I've been trying to put up posts with pictures because we all know that is more fun. I keep putting new pictures on my computer but then when I go to find them in blogger to put them up they are never there. The last month of stuff is just sitting because something is wrong and I can't figure out how to fix it. It's like it needs to wake up and recognize there is something there but never does. Has anyone ever had this problem? How do you fix it?

2 comments:

Ryan Coe said...

Kapri! It has been WAY too long! Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! Very excited for you and your husband. Let's catch up when you have a free moment.

Oh, I might be be able to help with your photo problem...is the problem with your computer or with blogger?

-Ryan Coe

Fab Five said...

Try using a different browser. Chrome doesn't do well with blogger but it seems to work well with firefox.