Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long Beach


When I was done with harvest I was, needless to say, excited to come home to my hubby after 2 weeks. I had all these fantasies of running into Jeffs arms like the movies with music in the back ground and everyone says "ah." Let me preface the next sentence with; Jeff and I are pretty good communicators. So I told him one night on the phone "I'm expecting a grand romantic gesture when I get home, just so you know" He asked "Like what?" and I said "I don't know, but it better be good!" He then enlightened me as to his expectations when I got home.......... My amazing husband did not disappoint! When I FINALLY got off the plane which was delayed 4 hours he took me to a hotel on the beach in Long Beach with a beautiful view! We wined and dined and fulfilled both our expectations perfectly. ;) Then headed home the next day where he had flowers and a love note waiting for me. Love him. Can it get any better? I submit that it cannot. You can all go gag now.

2 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

haha Kapri you are so funny. I guess every woman can take a note from you and just tell her husband what she wants instead of "Hinting" :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

P.S. only 48 days???? Wow. You're little guy is going to be here so soon!!!