Friday, October 29, 2010

34 Weeks!

We're getting down to it! I feel like the man child is trying to escape my belly (which at this point is not such a bad idea). He's constantly stretching FAR out and it hurts! I have to tell him, my skin will not go any further dude, and that's the wrong exit anyway! I feel like I'm walking around with a hot dog sticking out of my right side, because he's always pushing there and trying to escape. Hopefully he figures out the exit before I'm overdue! 6 more weeks!

6 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

How cute! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness you're adorable! Like seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever! What's your secret? How did you keep from gaining weight EVERYwhere? I wish you still lived close by, I would have loved to take your maternity pictures! Can't wait to see what baby boy looks like! He'll probably be a baby model given how beautiful you and Jeff are.

Kristine Watterson said...

Look at that Belly!!! Love it, you look great. I expected no less :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I feel ya woman! My little missy is giving my right ribs a beating too! Man, I've got 10 more weeks and Im wondering how much more powerful those kicks are gonna get. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left... Wow. It's going to come so fast. Time to start the Raspberry Leaf!!! :) You look so good!

Lauren said...

You are darling! I was no where near as cute as you are pregnant! Now you are in the home stretch where the days drag on....good luck!!

Stephanie said...

Kapri!! You look FABULOUS!!! I wish we could all look as good as you while pregnant (and before...and after...) I can't wait to see your little boy!