Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picture Frame


I have a pet peeve. It is: when people put up frames or picture things with the picture in it that came from the store. Ya know? With the models looking beautiful and happy. I hate that. Anyway, I came across this picture of me, my Dad, and brother Tyler. We're at Field and Fair Day in Lodi. For a split second when I first saw it I was annoyed because I thought; why didn't we throw this away it's some picture that came in a frame from the store! Then realized it was my family! I had to laugh so hard at myself! I love this picture I think it is so cute! And my Dad looks so handsome! Just wanted to share. I think I'm 10 or 11, somewhere in there.

6 comments:

The Running Kidd said...

This is a great picture!!! Dad looks way young! lol

Emily said...

I love it! It does look like one of those pictures though. That is how I remember you looking when I first met you all those years ago. we must have met shorty after this was taken. miss you.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh little Kapri! You are so cute... Love the Visor!! :)

Kayleen said...

That is one sweet picture! It almost looks like one they have in the frame already. You just have an extremely photogenic family!!!

Insights said...

I thought it was one of those pictures too before I even read your text! HA...love it!

Kristine Watterson said...

That's the Kapri that I always remember, ahhhh cutie!