
We had a lot of highlights this trip from CA. We

went to Apple Hill and fishing in the Sierra's. We saw one of Mikayla's tennis matches and Austin's water-polo games.

Jeff went golfing with my Dad and read books. Mom and I worked on crafts and went shopping. It was a great trip and the best part of the trip was that Jeff and I got to stay in a room with a door! Instead of having to share with 2 of my brothers, let me just say it was more then a little awkward before. We loved having a real bedroom thanks Mom! We went with Grandma Kidd to a

Lobster house and the Lobster was HUGE! Grandma and I shared one. It was so fun Thanks Grandma! We also ate In-N-Out and Butcher Shoppe, visited family and saw my Grandparents who just got home from Romania, went in the

hot tub, carved pumpkins for Halloween and had a great time!
6 comments:
What an awesome trip!!! We need to tag along sometime! I can't believe you caught that many fish! That's amazing!!
That lobster is huge!!! Sounds like you had tons of fun!
HOw fun! You always do such fun stuff when you guys go back to California! Lucky!
Man it sounds like you guys were busy, but sounds like so much fun!
I saw that first picture and was instantly jealous that you got to hang out with Grandma! I was NOT jealous of that nasty looking lobster, though! I'm sure it was delicious and scary all at the same time. I love your updates...I'm glad you had such a fun trip :) It was so nice to see you when you were here. I'm so glad that you visit and we can all stay in eachother's lives. I didn't even know that you get that car sick, did I? Yuck, I am so sorry! Throwing up is the worst, but you do have lovely abs :)
Love ya,
Ha! You are too kind Kris!
Post a Comment