Jeff and I went to Apple Hill in Placerville with Ryan and Nicole and it was so fun! We drove around to all these different orchards and tried all the apples they have growing in that orchard. There are so many different apple varieties I can't believe it. There was this one apple called black forrest, it was like a cross between a pink lady and fuji. It was so good! Jeff really like an apple called Mutsu. It was so fun being with the Ryan and Nicole! I hate being so far away from them! They're so awesome!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Apple Hill
Jeff and I went to Apple Hill in Placerville with Ryan and Nicole and it was so fun! We drove around to all these different orchards and tried all the apples they have growing in that orchard. There are so many different apple varieties I can't believe it. There was this one apple called black forrest, it was like a cross between a pink lady and fuji. It was so good! Jeff really like an apple called Mutsu. It was so fun being with the Ryan and Nicole! I hate being so far away from them! They're so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love apples, I'll have to make a note to visit.
I was in Sac this weekend visiting some friends and we went to Apple Hill too! It was so much fun. I loved walking around all the craft areas and eating carmel apples!
This place looks adorable...where was it! I will have to go next time I visit home..I was in California for three weeks..I wonder if we were there at the same time! It looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment