Monday, December 3, 2012
What a Face
So this cute guy has recently begun testing his limits. He started hitting his dad and I in the face when he got mad or frustrated. And he's strong, it really hurt! We did time outs for about a week and it ended...or so I thought. He has stopped the behavior towards us and he's such a good boy he even stops himself mid air when his hand is raised to slap us. Now he has started hitting HIMSELF in the face! Technically he is not hitting anyone else. He even hurts himself sometimes! It's been pretty puzzling and kinda funny. I'm sure it's a phase he'll grow out of but I wanted to make sure I wrote it down as a memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Lil punk! Gwen actually went through that phase too. At least he's cute right!? :) SO excited to see you guys soon!!!!!!
Ughh I feel your frustration! Hunter went through a major hitting phase! He still does it on occasion but he is much better
He is getting so big Kapri!! I hope everything is going good for you guys! Call me when you get a minute! :) We need to catch up!!!
Post a Comment