Sunday, September 30, 2012

Here We Go

 And teenagers are getting pregnant in the back seat of the car.

8 comments:

Samye said...

Ah Man Kapri- So sorry you have to go through that!!!

Janae Evans said...

That looks crazy intense. I hope everything works for you.

dani said...

i think the language is appropriate for all the stuff you have to go through!

Kristine Watterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayleen said...

Good luck, Kapri!

Emily said...

Aw sweetie I'm sorry this has been so hard for you guys. I haven't checked in on your blog in a while, but I think about you all the time. Please call me whenever you need to talk. I may not totally understand but I do love you! You are in my prayers.

Jessica Pless said...

That process must be so tough and exhausting! You are in our prayers for sure.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

WOW!!!! I really hope you are pregnant by now!! Ive been praying for you! When do you find out? I need to call you!!!!