Well I'm just posting an update on life here. Jeff is in school and can't wait for his 2 week summer break in June. We're going down to San Diego to stay on the beach with my family during the break so we talk about that all the time and it's been fun figuring out what gear to bring for Krew and stuff like that.
The weather is trying to be summer all the time but May gray had a pretty good hold and now we're headed into June gloom, but there are more hot days then cold it's so nice! I even got sun burned on Monday!
We are trying to be healthier in our house. It's day 3 and we're doing pretty good so far. We went jogging on Monday and Tuesday we did P90X yoga. It's an hour and a half and I only made it 30 min! It's so hard! And today we're going jogging again. So we get credit for trying right? Krew is stinking cute! He's officially 6 months old this week. He's still fat but I think (hope) he's getting taller. He has to wear 12 month pants because his gut is so big but he has to wear shorts and they are pants on him. It's so funny! He has finally gotten the hang of eating so that's fun and this week he can start eating a bigger variety of pureed foods since he'll be 6 months old. He is so good and can play independently for a long time it seems to me anyway! Although he does need his naps and routine or else he's pretty cranky. His legs are still so big and chubby and I was looking at some of Jeff's baby pictures and Jeff had short chubby legs as a baby too! So needless to say I know exactly what Krew will look like as an adult! And it's funny because Krew is a bit stronger then his peers (like how he held his head up perfectly at the 2 week check up) just like Jeff. So I definitely have a mini Jeff on my hands, good thing he has blue eyes and blonde hair or else I'd wonder if he was mine!
Nothing else going on except our anniversary on Thursday 4 years. I can't believe we've been married 4 years! I still feel like we just got married.





3 comments:
Love those school breaks! And, if that is a recent picture of you you look so fabulous!! Super cute- even if it isn't recent...still gorgeous!
AHhh Im jelous you have jogging weather! Seriously the weather here is awful! I was meaning to do p90 the other day, and well... didnt. I have done it once since wakely was born. haha and I agree, the yoga is freaking hard!
Krew is a cutie pie. He has such pretty skin - just like his mama!
MISS YOU!
OH YA and I LOVE your BLONDE hair! That pic of you and Jeff, you look amazing!
Post a Comment