I have recently had the perfect day. It went like this; I laid in bed and cuddled my baby, said baby let me get dressed in real clothes, do my make up, and do my hair. Then we went on a walk with my 88 year old neighbor and Krew loved every minute of it and didn't fall asleep. After we got back we set out a blanket in the back yard, picked an orange from the tree to eat and enjoyed the warm weather. Krew promptly feel asleep and I got to read my magazine then drifted off myself in the sunshine (do I need more kids or what?!) then, made a delicious salmon pepper dinner to enjoy with my wonderful husband. And on that note I have to say that I feel so blessed to have a husband who supports my decision to be a stay at home Mom. He is such a good man and does not get enough credit. So here's to you Jeff, kudos.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Perfect Day
I have recently had the perfect day. It went like this; I laid in bed and cuddled my baby, said baby let me get dressed in real clothes, do my make up, and do my hair. Then we went on a walk with my 88 year old neighbor and Krew loved every minute of it and didn't fall asleep. After we got back we set out a blanket in the back yard, picked an orange from the tree to eat and enjoyed the warm weather. Krew promptly feel asleep and I got to read my magazine then drifted off myself in the sunshine (do I need more kids or what?!) then, made a delicious salmon pepper dinner to enjoy with my wonderful husband. And on that note I have to say that I feel so blessed to have a husband who supports my decision to be a stay at home Mom. He is such a good man and does not get enough credit. So here's to you Jeff, kudos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That is a perfect day! What a cutie!
It is SO much fun being a stay at home mom.... and the days get better and better!!
Oh how fun, I love being a stay at home Mom too. What great husbands we have! I must say Im SOO jealous you have weather to do that. Seriously, its been snowing here! Its APRIL! I got a new stroller and I am dying to use it.... TOtally jealous of your perfect day :) good for you!
sounds blissful!
What a great day!
Wow, that sounds like HEAVEN!
I can't believe you came to Idaho and didn't come to visit. I know where we rate now. Keep posting, your little guy is so cute!! I will forgive you this one time.
Post a Comment