Oh my goodness, SO cute!! I wish we would have done a 4D ultrasound, they are so cool. I have a friend who compared her baby to the 4D ultrasound pictures and it was dead on.
Wow, what a cool ultrasound. I was always so worried about my kid's noses, that would have been very helpful. I think that preparation for unattractive kids is necessary :) Yours is a no-prep needed baby, I'm happy to report.
6 comments:
I didn't realize you only had two more months to go!!! That is exciting! Can't wait to see this little guy!
How precious! He totally looks like you guys!
Oh my goodness, SO cute!! I wish we would have done a 4D ultrasound, they are so cool. I have a friend who compared her baby to the 4D ultrasound pictures and it was dead on.
Wow, what a cool ultrasound. I was always so worried about my kid's noses, that would have been very helpful. I think that preparation for unattractive kids is necessary :)
Yours is a no-prep needed baby, I'm happy to report.
He looks positively scrumptious.
That's fantastic clarity on the face... Feels like you are getting to know him already!
Post a Comment