It's official I am in the 3rd trimester. That is CRAZY! I'm 28 weeks! I can't decide which picture shows the belly growth better, clothes or no clothes so I'll post both. It's getting so big now! (I like to say 'it' so it seems like the belly is it's own entity and it's not 'me' that's getting so big. Oh the mind games we play).
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Third Trimester!
It's official I am in the 3rd trimester. That is CRAZY! I'm 28 weeks! I can't decide which picture shows the belly growth better, clothes or no clothes so I'll post both. It's getting so big now! (I like to say 'it' so it seems like the belly is it's own entity and it's not 'me' that's getting so big. Oh the mind games we play).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Cute bump! You are adorable!
Very cute bump...and yes it is TOTALLY all baby. Looking forward to hearing more about the upcoming arrival!!
you still look as gorgeous as ever! Love u!
I think "it" looks bigger with no clothes, if you're asking. Man, I wish my belly was all nice and smooth looking like yours!
You look so cute! And the no clothes picture does "it" more justice. I call my belly "it" too, and people think Im meaning the baby... No "it" is my stomach...oddly enough! I meant to call you the other day. It's been too long!
Looks like you are coming right along! Not too long now before you get to meet the person you've been carrying! May all continue to go well for you.
You are absolutely gorgeous! And totally all belly. I wish that was the only spot growing on me :) Thanks for calling me back by the way! Seriously though it's okay cuz things have been super busy with work. We really need to get on skype.....I MISS YOU!
Yay you look great! I'm so excited for you. You're going to have so much fun with your little guy. Jon and I miss you guys, hopefully we can see you when we are down for Christmas :)
Isn't amazing that our bodies can do that? You look great!
Post a Comment