This month marks the anniversary of Jeff getting home from his mission to Cambodia. To commemorate I thought I would post some of his mission pictures. As soon as Thailand becomes stable again, Jeff and I hope to get back there soon!
Those are some priceless treasures. I especially like the bottom video!!! YUCK!!! You can look at my blog - tkcscd.blogspot.com to keep up on our family. It was fun to see you Friday! You are so cute with Jeff - honking the horn and running out to ride with him! By the way, I bought the People Code and, darn it, I am blue. I was so hoping to be yellow.
These are great pictures Kapri!! I loved looking at them and watching the quick videos! But tell me something...on the top picture, is one of the Elders wearing a "Camel" cigarette t-shirt? Isn't that kind of ironic?
Oh I love missionary pictures. Please tell me Jeff really wasn't doing his business with that lady there. was that a lady? I like the chicken motorcycle man. Good times.
Ha! No Emily, that's a man. Nicole, I looked at the picture more closely and yes, one of them is wearing a camel shirt! I showed Jeff and he goes "oh that's bad" we had a good laugh about that elder after that!
4 comments:
Those are some priceless treasures. I especially like the bottom video!!! YUCK!!! You can look at my blog - tkcscd.blogspot.com to keep up on our family. It was fun to see you Friday! You are so cute with Jeff - honking the horn and running out to ride with him! By the way, I bought the People Code and, darn it, I am blue. I was so hoping to be yellow.
These are great pictures Kapri!! I loved looking at them and watching the quick videos! But tell me something...on the top picture, is one of the Elders wearing a "Camel" cigarette t-shirt? Isn't that kind of ironic?
Oh I love missionary pictures. Please tell me Jeff really wasn't doing his business with that lady there. was that a lady?
I like the chicken motorcycle man. Good times.
Ha! No Emily, that's a man. Nicole, I looked at the picture more closely and yes, one of them is wearing a camel shirt! I showed Jeff and he goes "oh that's bad" we had a good laugh about that elder after that!
Post a Comment